Saturday, February 4, 2017

Stop It!


Just for today.... stop worrying!

Philippians 4:6-7 (New Living Translation)

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.


*****

Now I want you to think of one thing that you like about yourself.  It can be one of things you listed on the day we did this exercise before, or something knew.   

During the day today you are going to repeat that to yourself 20 times throughout the day.

So, for example:

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.

I deeply care about people.


Today's challenge is two combined (which were days 34 and 35 of the original challenge five years ago).


**********

Welcome to Baby Steps Out.  This is a blog dedicated to helping you get out of a bad place by taking small steps.  It offers a challenge that can be done in less than 5 minutes each day.   The introduction can be found here.

I am going to stop posting links to previous posts.  If you would like to read each day separately, you can go back to the history of the blog.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment