Thursday, February 2, 2017

Tell Yourself the Truth!





Today I want you to tell yourself the truth about something.

Oftentimes we meander through life believing lies. Things like "I can't do this. It's too hard." Or "everyone is out to get me." Or "Other people are the problem." Or "If so and so would just change...."

So today I invite you to tell yourself the truth. "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives you strength." or "Most people are on my side." or "I can only change myself."

You know what lie your telling yourself. Repeat the truth instead.


Then listen to this song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KwsvqVmFV6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Today's challenge is two combined (which were days 32 and 33 of the original challenge five years ago).


**********

Welcome to Baby Steps Out.  This is a blog dedicated to helping you get out of a bad place by taking small steps.  It offers a challenge that can be done in less than 5 minutes each day.   The introduction can be found here.

I am going to stop posting links to previous posts.  If you would like to read each day separately, you can go back to the history of the blog.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment