Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekly Challenge Number Three

So, here we are, three weeks into taking Baby Steps out of whatever mess we found ourselves in.

SO, how have you done the past two weeks? I have been pretty pleased with myself.

Keeping my area around the bed clear and the bed made I have been successful with for two full weeks. And last week I made it to the YMCA FIVE times when my goal was only three.

This coming week it is my intention to keep track of the carbs I eat. This is going to be a pain in the butt to do -- but I have an app on my phone that will help me to do it. It will also be scary to see how many I am eating when I am not supposed to have many at all. So, maybe another week I'll start cutting down the number, but the goal for this week is simply to

2 comments:

  1. I have done okay with my challenges. Not perfect, but I'm trying to let go of striving for perfectionism. My desk is still a dumping ground for everyone, but I'm keeping on top of it for the most part. My other challenge has gone as expected; I've failed many times but have had a few times when I've kept my mouth shut.

    This week, I'm going to focus on getting to bed at a decent hour. I often stay up until 2:00 or 3:00, savoring the silence. Two of my kids have sleep disorders, so I'm often woken up by them throughout the night. The lack of sleep is really taking a toll on my health, so my goal is to be in bed before midnight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal has been to work on my attitude. Try to figure out what is causing my irritability, and either change it if I can, or choose happiness if I can't. I've improved, but I'm still struggling with this.

    ReplyDelete