Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 11

Today I want you to think of the person in your family that is the hardest for you to get along with or who causes you the most anxiety or stress. All I want you to do today is to say or write one kind thing to that person. If you are having a really hard time with them, it can be in a text or a FB message or a note. If you are feeling really brave, do it in person. It can be two or three words, but they need to be kind. I'm struggling with this one, but I'm going to do my best to do it.

Let me know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I did it, via email, which is much easier for me than saying it in person. It made me aware of coming from a place of acceptance and compassion, rather than judging. It's so much easier for me to be quietly judgmental, and I'd love to break that pattern.

    ReplyDelete