Friday, January 6, 2017

It's the Journey, not the Destination that matters.


One of my favorite songs is Micheal Cards, "There is a joy in the journey."  I am very much a person whose personality tells me that the destination matters so much more than the journey.   However, I have learned that the opposite is true.   In fact, I believe that God cares way more about the journey than any destination out there.

I created a journey to help folks in a slump. It's called "Baby Steps Out".  I invite you to join in that journey.

YOU CAN START TODAY!   The concept is explained here in the introduction.

Day One is here.

This is Day Two which is one of my favorite of all of the 60 challenges!

Day Three is here. 

Day Four can be found here.  

This is Day Five.  Which, interestingly enough, I am telling you about on January 5.  :-) 

And here is Day Six!

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment