Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Hope Cycle


Today is Day 14 of the Baby Steps Out Journey.  However, I am recognizing that not many people are clicking on the links.  I know, I know, too much work

So here is what Day 14 says if clicking is too tough ;-)

Today's challenge is fairly easy. If you've read my blog for a while or heard me speak, you have problem heard me mention the suffering cycle before, whether I've called it that or not.
So here's how it works.
Think of a time when you have suffered.
Think of the ways in which you persevered during that suffering.
Think of the ways that character was developed through your perseverance.
Think of the ways in which the character that was produced gave you a sense of hope.
nuf said.

If you just joined today, here are the links:

Yesterday was Day 13.

Yesterday was day 12.

 Day 11 if you've been with us all along.

 Day Ten is here.

Here's Day 9

and here is Day 8.

Day 7 is here.  


You can find Day Six here!


Day Four can be found here.

Day Three is here.   

This is Day Two which is one of my favorite of all of the 60 challenges!

and Day One is here.

Remember, you can start anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment